Last week was all about the durian runtuh in Semenanjung right? I’ve seen various people snapping a picture of durian sellers selling durian for an extremely cheap price! Some durian prices start from RM14 in some states while in Selangor, everyone flooded SS2 as there are a lot of stalls that are selling durian from RM18 to RM30. Some stalls are also promoting cheap durian buffet. When I was there, the line was so loooong because everyone wanted to grab the deal. I believe the price was RM28 per person for a buffet.
Well if you are still not over your durian craving, now McDonald’s Malaysia had jump in the craziness. McDonald’s Malaysia Facebook page just released the news that they are having this exclusive event on the 17th of July 2018.
What event you are wondering? They are having an All-You-Can-Eat D24 Durian Mcflurry! Omg??? Is this a dream?? With just RM10 you can eat any amount of D24 Mcflurry that your heart and tummy want.
Here are the terms and conditions to the event,
- Valid on 17 July 2018 and available for 2 sessions. Session 1 starts from 3 – 4pm and Session 2 starts from 5 – 6 pm.
- Limited to 20 persons per session, on a first come first served basis.
- Available nationwide at all McDonald’s restaurants in Malaysia.
- Registration for the first 20 customers will start on 2.30pm for Session 1 and 4.30pm for Session 2.
- Registration will close once the first 20 customers has made payment or once the session begins.
- Full payment must be made during registration.
- Price per adult is RM10 nett.
- Price per child (Aged 4 – 12 years old) is RM10 nett. Children below 3 years old eats for free.
- Customers will be seated at a designated area and shall be entitled for unlimited refills of Durian McFlurry during each session. Refills of Durian McFlurry will be served by employees of McDonald’s.
- Valid for dine-in only. Strictly no take-away.
- McDonald’s Malaysia reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Price is in Ringgit Malaysia and inclusive GST 0%.
Are you guys ready for this? Head to the nearest McDonald’s on the 17th for the two sessions available and be the first 20 people in line. You might even catch me there.