Hi! If you are reading this then you are one step closer in being part of TipTop Bandit family in the Administrative sector!
Administrative Assistant job description
Being an Administrative Assistant is all about making sure that day-to-day office tasks are done smoothly. It’s about working as part of a team, keeping things in order and undertaking clerical and secretarial duties.
Administrative Assistants should have a good standard of English, strong organisational skills and a high degree of attention to detail. They are required to be energetic and flexible individuals who provide efficient and professional administrative support to other office members. They must be able to deal with constant interruptions and spend long hours doing mundane tasks that require a high level of concentration.
An Administrative Assistants job description, including their routine daily duties:
• Carrying administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Organising travel arrangements for senior managers.
• Writing letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
• Booking conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
• Processing expenses sheets and invoices.
• Monitoring stationary levels and ordering office supplies.
• Covering the reception desk when required.
• Maintaining computer and manual filing systems.
• Provide information to internal colleagues or external enquirers.
• Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Taking accurate minutes of meetings.
• Coordinating office procedures.
• Relying to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
• Resolve administrative problems.
• Receiving, sorting and distributing the post.
• Answering telephone calls and passing them on.
• Managing staff appointments.
• Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
• Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
• Coordinating repairs to office equipment.
• Greeting and assisting visitors to the office.
• Photocopying and printing out documents on behalf of other colleagues.
Key skills required
• Knowledge of office administration procedures.
• Managing multiple and changing priorities at once.
• Diary Management
• Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Good typing and keyboard skills.
• Managing administrative processes.
• A good level of English spelling and grammar.
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
The personal skills that are required for the job:
• Ability to multi-task.
• Good telephone answering skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• High level of discretion and judgment.
• Not getting bored easily.
• Having a lot of patience.
If you are serious in pursuing a career in the administrative team at TipTop Bandit send us your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header "ADMIN JOB RESUME"