Hi! If you are reading this then you are one step closer in being part of TipTop Bandit family in the Finance & Accounts sector!
A financial manager is responsible for providing financial advice and support to clients and colleagues to enable them to make sound business decisions.
Financial considerations are at the root of all major business decisions. Clear budgetary planning is essential for both the short and long term, and companies need to know the financial implications of any decision before proceeding.
In addition, care must be taken to ensure that financial practices are in line with all statutory legislation and regulations.
Financial managers may also be known as financial analysts or business analysts.
Typical work activities
The roles of financial managers can vary enormously. In larger companies for instance, the role is more concerned with strategic analysis, while in smaller organisations, a financial manager may be responsible for the collection and preparation of accounts.
In general, tasks across roles may include:
- providing and interpreting financial information;
- liaising with Branding & Marketing team
- monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- analysing change and advising accordingly;
- formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- analysing competitors and market trends;
- developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk;
- conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
- producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- managing budgets;
- arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities;
- supervising staff;
- keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
If you are serious in pursuing a career in the Finance & Accounts team at TipTop Bandit send us your resume now to email@example.com with the header "FINANCE & ACCOUNTS JOB RESUME"